Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mercury Twilight Nail Polish



















I'm bringing the house dress back, baby. Wives of the world, don't be ashamed of craving comfort! There is nothing better than 100% cotton, aged 15 years or so with washing and wearing and butt sitting! Don't let the world tell you that you can't wear a fine garment like this. I just pulled this out of the dryer. Yep, I'm doing laundry. I hate laundry. I love doing my nails though. The only way I managed to get through laundry was with fantastic silver holo nails.

Hologram Effect nail polish by Layla! I've been looking for a silver holo for years, and finally they have one at Ulta. It's pricey, about $15 a bottle, but it's a really great holo effect. I could stare at this all day. This color is named Mercury Twilight. Now, I'm hungry, and Skinny Husband is at work, so I didn't waste time cooking. I've got to forage in the kitchen. Probably going to end up eating soba noodles for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment